Social media marketing for small businesses
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Social media marketing is the most powerful way to spread your business easily. But, you might have wondered that you have to invest time and money on your own, or hire someone to get a boost out of it. This book will provide you a shortcut to social media marketing for your business with some simple real-world examples.
- The Fast-Growing Company that wants to increase its competence in the new digital tools.
- The Startup after several years at the top of the Italian SME scene.
- The Medical company that wants to launch a Medical App, but needs to understand its limitation.
- The IT organization facing a new digital transformation.
- The company that wants to understand the different channels for Social Media.
what is it and why should you use it
how to pay for social media
Become a social media necessity
learn the basics of social media marketing
how to advertise on Facebook
how to create content that people want to share with their friends and followers
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Is sales coaching done?
- Periodic sales coaching sessions (i.e. at the end of each quarter)
- Sales coaching sessions are a regular process which is facilitated by a coach (1:1)
Q. How is your pipeline prioritized?
- Not formal. We work with those projects that come first to hand.
- Based on price tag per customer OR a fixed amount per customer per year
- Based on value for money OR a fixed amount per customer per year AND/OR projects with a direct impact on the core business processes
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.