Strategic ESG reporting
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Business decisions are often supported by ESG aspects. They give investors, stakeholders, and common shareholders insights into the sustainability performance of a company. Don’t let them get you in trouble. Just be sure that your ESG strategy is in line with your company goals and targets.
- The IT manager who needs to support the change by a clear roadmap how to get there.
- The CEO of a large company facing scrutiny over environmental issues.
- The chief of corporate affairs preempting questions about greenwashing.
- The consultant who needs to help his client up their game on ESG matters.
- The innovation manager who wants to be first-in-class.
what is the purpose of the organization
what are our core values and how do we measure them?
where does digital fit in with other strategies?
who makes decisions, when and why?
how will it work?
what kind of culture will be created to support this strategy?
how can you make sure that everything works together as a team or company?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How is the purpose and strategy of your organization aligned with your corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy?
- There is no policy or there is no alignment with other CSR efforts
- We have a policy aligned with other CSR efforts
- We have an explicit CSR strategy aligned with other CSR efforts and cascaded down to all levels in the organization
Q. Do you have a formal process to align and periodically evaluate your environment, strategy and portfolio against your ESG priorities?
- No formal process to align and evaluate the environment, strategy and portfolio against ESG priorities
- Formal process to align and evaluate the environment against ESG priorities
- Formal process to align and evaluate the environment, strategy and portfolio against ESG priorities (with a steering committee for implementation)
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.