Strategic realignment in Biotech
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This report reveals the massive opportunities of the life sciences industry in emergent and emerging markets of asia, latin america, and africa. The industry is changing dramatically in a cost-saving and agile way, while still maintaing healthcare standards. For investors, there are many business specific opportunities. This questionnaire touches on various aspects of strategic realignment (and not only for Biotech).
- The manager with a very poor return on investment ratio.
- The chief strategy officer who needs to draw up a strategic plan.
- The CTO who needs to realign the organization's strategic road map.
- The managing partner who needs to advise her client on strategy matters.
- The Chief innovation officer who is requested to set out a new course.
focus on outcomes
Innovation is a process
think about how to innovate
Build an innovation pipeline
develop new products and services
Be prepared for failure
know what not to do when you fail
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Is there an overall strategy for growth and market development?
- Not or only vaguely
- Ad hoc growth and marketing plans are drawn up for certain products/markets/regions
- An overall growth strategy is elaborated together with a plan of actions and budget allocations
Q. Are target markets (core customers) identified and/or described?
- No or only to a limited extent
- Identified and described but only used for certain products
- Identified and described for all products
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.