Strategic Risk Analysis: Prioritization, Mitigation, Prevention, and Contingency Planning
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This questionnaire will help your organization identify risks associated with strategic planning, prioritize them according to their level of risk, develop strategies for mitigating and preventing risks, and create contingency plans to mitigate unforeseen consequences.
- The CFO who needs to assess the financial cost of potential risks.
- The IT department that needs to convince upper management about the necessity of secure systems.
- The legal team who is interested in helping his team with forming policies based on law.
- The marketing manager who needs to assess the impact of specific risks on the brand of the company.
- The executive team that needs to weigh the benefit vs cost of implementing preventative measures.
Identifying risk factors in the company
Weighing risks based on severity
Developing solutions to reduce risk
Establishing precautions to minimize risk
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What have you done to assess financial risk?
- We have not done anything yet.
- We have taken some basic steps for risk assessment.
- We have a comprehensive risk analysis process in place.
Q. How often do you review your strategies?
- We have not revisited our strategies in a while.
- We review our strategies quarterly and adjust when necessary.
- We review our strategies regularly and utilize A/B testing to optimize.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.