Supply chain forecasting and the design of a supply chain strategy
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
In an increasingly globalized business environment, organizations and their supply chain strategies are facing new challenges and opportunities. Supply chain leaders must think differently and look for new approaches to ensure the competitiveness of their organizations.
- The CFO who needs to be able to determine the future financial consequences of his actions.
- The CEO who wants to discover the future demand and has to compare it with his past experience.
- The marketing specialist that sees the demand building up but the forecast is tuned to the past result.
- The salesman who wants to know if his product is in the forecast for the next quarter.
- The in-house expert who needs to help finding a solution for the forecast volume.
forecast demand and sales
how to get the right product at the right time
what is it
who does what in your supply chain?
Chain of events
how can you make sure that things happen as they should?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Are there any stock shortage and/or delivery delays in the supply chain?
- That is not known OR we do not have control over it
- We know about that but we do not have control over it
- We have a clear plan to deal with stock shortage and/or delivery delays
Q. Do you actively manage the supply chain?
- We do not manage the supply chain
- There is a periodic check how things are going
- We actively analyze how we can work better together
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.