Supply chain management and the role of logistics in the supply chain
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Every area of logistics has increased its complexity and importance, and supply chains have become a strategic element in making a company globally competitive. A supply chain includes 4 main areas: logistics, purchasing, manufacturing, and marketing.
- The entrepreneur who needs to evaluate the efficiency of his supply chain.
- The shipping company that wants to cut costs by 30%.
- The small shop owner who can't exploit his potential due to old financial information.
- The owner of a small manufacturing company who needs to optimize her factory operations.
- The distribution company which needs to manage its inventories to pass the audit.
the flow of goods from supplier to customer
how much should you charge for your product or service?
what is available and where can it be found?
how do we get raw materials
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Do you know where the process is vulnerable?
- No OR based on experiences
- We have defined points of vulnerability and integrated these in our change management process
- We have mapped the supply chain to our points of vulnerability and integrated this in our change management process AND set up a dashboard reporting
Q. To what extent is the process aligned with the customer expectations?
- Not aligned
- I follow (customer) complaints and comments as far as possible
- I know how to align the process for almost all customer segments
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.