Supply chain management in the 21st century
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Companies need to dispose of unnecessary waste, increase profits, and improve their supply chain. For example, they can use technology, the supply chain, and the Internet of Things to operate in real time, drive innovation, and optimize multiple business processes.
- The retailer who wants to offer a better shopping experience for her customers.
- The logistics specialist who wants to support project execution.
- The sales expert who wants to managing product inventories and the replenishment process.
- The company that wants to increase the profitability of its distribution.
- The distributor who wants to improve JIT inventory management.
what is it and how does it work
where do you get the goods to make your products
how to manage supply effectively
Improve waste management
how can we reduce waste in our supply chain?
Chain of responsibility
who has control over what happens in the supply chain?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Have you thought about how you want to deal with the use of materials in your supply chain?
- We take this into account when we choose suppliers
- We have a formal agreement with the suppliers about this
Q. How are unwanted materials recycled?
- Not (yet)
- The waste is picked up by a special waste collection service that determines what will happen with it.
- We handle unwanted materials ourselves and have a system in place to determine the most efficient way to use these materials.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.