Supply chain management in the retail industry
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
In retail operations, the supply chain must be managed in a smart manner due to tight delivery and processing deadlines. With a Retail Management System, analyze your supply chain, plan the logistics, schedule deliveries, optimize the distribution process, boost customer service, and build recommendations to optimize retail supply chain.
- The internal organization of an industry that wants to develop its own unique culture, best practices and values.
- The brand manager of a global organisation who wants to improve its supply chain management.
- The supply chain manager who wants to accelerate the transformation in his supply chain.
- The Chief Information Officer who sees the supply chain to influence the quality of the products.
- The engineering manager who wants to improve his customers' experience.
the entire process of moving goods from suppliers to customers
how to get it there on time and in good condition
what is needed for a successful delivery
Last mile move
getting the product into the hands of your customer at their door step
find new ways to improve processes or products
Consumer product distribution
using technology to help consumers make better choices
making sure you have enough trucks available when they are needed
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Is the supply chain optimized for the most efficient delivery?
- We have optimized the supply chain for one product/service
- We have optimized the supply chain for several products/services
Q. Is there sufficient capacity to handle peak inbound flows?
- There is a plan to create capacity if necessary
- A part of the capacity is available at times of high peak flows
- Adequate capacity is available at all times
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.