Sustainability and corporate social responsibility
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Consumers want products from environmentally-friendly sources. They demand transparent processes, and they show their satisfaction or dissatisfaction in social media. Companies have to manage all these aspects and ensure their relevance for the future.
- The strategic consultant that wants to get new insight about the current market positioning of the brand.
- The manager that needs to get a first impression about potential new partnerships.
- The finance expert that wants to prepare the business case for the manufacturer.
- The sales manager that needs to evaluate new customer expectations.
- The customer service agent who needs to learn about the new competitors.
how to be sustainable
what are the right products for your customers?
how do you know if people like your product?
how can we make our business more sustainable?
why should I buy from you?
ensure that media coverage is positive
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Is there a specific sustainability policy?
- Is OR do we make it happen?
- We have set goals and regularly evaluate progress against these goals.
Q. Has sustainability been added to the core values?
- Not yet
- The Board and top management have set this out
- This is an integral part of our core values and culture
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|oliverwyman||The Decline of Center Store_web.pdf|
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.