The customer relationship management of a bank
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
As the financial industry becomes increasingly like the service industry, banks need to manage their relationships with clients. They have a unique power to convert a client’s “transactional” into a “relationship” purchase. With proper CRSM, banks can engage their customers.
- The bank manager who needs to know what the larger market opportunities are.
- The marketing manager who wants to evaluate the effectiveness of the bank's CRM.
- The CRM expert who wants to organize all bank data.
- The CMO who tracks research data.
- The CRM guy who wants to track the competition.
what to do when you have a customer
Customer relationship management
how to manage your customers
why people should use your product or service
what is the goal of this project?
how can you find out about your market?
who are the team members and where are they located?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Are market research results used for marketing actions?
- We use them for some marketing actions
- We use them for all marketing actions
Q. Do you use customer data from other departments?
- No or hardly
- For example; customer data from finance are often used in customer relationship management (CRM)
- Customer data from several departments are frequently used in CRM
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.