The design and implementation of a healthcare system
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Health care is an ever-changing industry. Many medical services centers and insurance organizations merge, while others must make sure they can keep growing their customer base. How can you make sure the system is working well? Which team members should you hire, and how to continue improving the experience?
- The anesthesiologist who wants to raise the awareness of his colleagues and the hospital on his initiative.
- The CEO who wants to empower his managers with the right information on the benefits of the communication model.
- The human resources director who wants to employ a new communication model.
- The manager of the largest health system that wants to reduce the healthcare costs.
- The owner of the hospital who needs to decrease the costs and the teams' communication.
healthcare costs are rising
we need to invest in our capabilities
consolidation is the future of healthcare
cost cutting will be a key driver for health care providers and insurers
focus on patient needs
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Is there sufficient IT infrastructure to support the virtual office?
- There is a good mix of ICT and human contact when needed
Q. How do you communicate with your doctor?
- No special arrangement between me and my doctor; we use our preferred way or medium
- Mostly via telephone or email
- Mostly via the App my doctor provides or in the form of digital video conferences
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|gx-fsi-Global IFRS Insurance Survey 2013.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.