The design and implementation of a risk management program
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Managing risks is a must in every business. Risk acceptance, risk treatment, and risk avoidance are the three main approaches. Risk design is important, as well as the creation of a cybersecurity strategy and a compliance plan according to risk assessment, standards, and regulations.
- The CIO who wants to create a safe culture for innovation.
- The IT implementation partner who needs to drive and support the process assessment.
- The CISO who needs to keep track of new processes.
- The HR manager who needs ensure employees their privacy is safeguarded.
- The risk manager who needs to assure privacy.
the good, bad and ugly
what is acceptable risk?
how to manage risks
how to reduce risk
where do you want your business to be in 5 years time?
what are we aiming for as a company?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Do you have a formal risk assessment process?
- No formal process
- We evaluate risk when something goes wrong
- Formal process to evaluate risk regularly (e.g. monthly)
Q. Does your IT department take the lead in risk management?
- That's the responsibility of IT risk manager
- IT drives the risk management process
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.