The design and implementation of an agile organization
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
The strategic impact of the lean startup methodology is to eliminate the risks of innovating without the validation of first-hand experience. A user experience design method based on iterative design and risk-based validation methods, it is a good idea to have a strategy to implement agile
- The CIO who needs to upgrade its delivery organisation.
- The Chief technology officer who wants to dramatically prove innovation output.
- The Transformation manager who has set some moonshots that still have a chance of being successfully implemented.
- The programme manager who has to deliver a multinational project in time.
- The managing partner of a consultancy firm who advises her client to go Agile.
use agile methods to develop software
Minimum viable product
focus on the user experience and minimal features
use design principles to solve problems
test ideas quickly with small changes
plan for risks in your innovation process, not just in a project plan or budget
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How is the impact of new and/or changed requirements assessed?
- We do not formally assess this
- We assess the impact of changed requirements in the end-of-month evaluation meeting with customers
- We develop an ad hoc process for this (e.g. retrospective evaluation)
Q. How do you determine the agile development strategy?
- Not or hardly
- Based on gut feeling or past experience
- Based on a formal strategy we have determined together with my team OR product owner
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.