The design and implementation of an ERP system
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
The design and implementation of an ERP system needs much planning. A project strategy needs to be set up for one, to have a clear vision, objectives, and a detailed step by step plan of action. You also need to allocate resources, budget, and risks, schedule, and assign roles.
- The entrepreneur who needs to find the best tools to support his business.
- The CTO who needs to identify the areas to improve by a process automation initiative.
- The CTO/IT manager/consultant/module architect who needs to identify and define the areas to improve by a process automation initiative.
- The IT specialist who wants to help his client in achieving their business goals faster.
- The SAP consultant that needs to define a roadmap for a new project.
why choose SAP
what is the difference between Oracle and SAP
how to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics AX
understanding business processes in detail
choosing software for your ERP implementation project
who needs to know about this new regulation
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Is the supply chain taken into account when setting work priorities?
- We have the basics covered
- We actively promote a 'green' supply chain
Q. Are you able to describe the supply chain from end to end?
- The ERP/WMS covers my department
- I can describe the supply chain from start to finish
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.