The effect of a virus on an organization
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
The external threat of the cyber attacks is not the only danger facing your company. With the amount of information kept on your servers and the widespread use of mobile devices, a potential threat to your internal data is just as threatening. How to avoid that data is comprised from within? Here’s a comprehensive checklist.
know the risks and manage them
how to be compliant with laws, regulations, policies
what is secure? What can go wrong? How do you protect it?
data protection in a digital world
data privacy issues for business users and employees
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Is the risk assessment done for the project(s) based on identified risks or does Risk Management mainly use a generic template?
- No risk assessment made for the project(s) based on identified risks
- Risk assessment made for the project(s) based on identified risks
- Risk assessment made for the project(s) based on identified risks AND use a custom built Risk Management template
Q. To what extent is the ERP system's architecture aligned with new technologies?
- Not aligned with new technologies
- Mainly keeping pace with new technologies
- We adapt to new technologies as they emerge
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.