The effectiveness of security in a corporate environment
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Companies are often the subject of cyber attacks, and the volume of cyber attacks is increasing. The information security must be improved. The solution is a compound of information security awareness and data protection measures. Monitoring, processes, and technology form the foundation of an information security system.
- The CIO who needs to ensire the safety of his organzation.
- The startup who needs the right processes to have a secure base to build on.
- The auditor that needs to find security weaknesses.
- The consulting partner addressing her client's security requirements.
- The SME owner who needs a security checklist.
how to protect your company
Cyber attack prevention
what you need to know about cyber attacks
Attacks & tools
use security tools and training
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How are employees protected against cyber security risks?
- Proactive (and this is known to employees)
Q. How does the company ensure that employees are not victims of scams?
- This does not happen because it is not possible to know where employees are online.
- Periodic reporting from employees if they see something that may be a scam.
- Periodic reporting from employees AND employees have access to a portal where information about scams is shared.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.