The Impact of Air Travel on Customers
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
With air travel becoming increasingly popular, it is important to understand how customers interact with the experience. This questionnaire will explore customer’s experiences in check-in, baggage handling and any resulting delays throughout their flight journey.
- Corporate Executives who need to ensure high customer service standards
- Market Research Teams looking to discover customer pain points
- Aviation Authorities wanting to benchmark flight performance data
- Airline Managers needing to improve operational efficiency
- Business Travellers interested in minimizing disruption
Assessing customer s baggage experience
Estimating impact of flight delays
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How do you ensure a smooth check-in process?
- We have no specific process
- We have a manual process
- We have an automated process
Q. How do you monitor the quality of service?
- We don't monitor quali(ty of service).
- We measure and track quarterly.
- We have established KPIs that get reported weekly.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.