The impact of artificial intelligence on healthcare
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Let’s focus on the impact of artificial intelligence on healthcare for a moment. It’s about freeing doctors from routine, it’s about automating procedures, and it’s about monitoring patients with a real-time patient overview and a deep insight into medication, tests and disease patterns.
- The IT project manager who is going to build an integrated product roadmap.
- The technical project manager who needs to support the transformation into an agile organization.
- The clinical consultant who is going to help her client to automate the patient intake process.
- The lead generation consultant who wants to find new ways of engagement for her healthcare client.
- The leadership consultant who is going to support the transformation.
how to use AI in healthcare
what is the focus of ai?
how can we free up time for care and patient monitoring?
who are the patients that need help with their routine tasks?
how do we free up time for care and medication application testing?
what are the tasks that could be automated by AI today?
what scans should be done first
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How is the equity of care during the different care transitions (e.g. from GP to specialist) determined?
- Not determined
- Is determined ad hoc
- Determined according to a predetermined policy
Q. Does the organization have a clear focus?
- No, there is no focus
- We have a clear set of values and a clear strategy, but we sometimes find ourselves wondering what we should do next
- We work according to a clear set of values and core objectives with a clear strategy that we keep measuring and adjusting to
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|oliver wyman_skills gap.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.