The impact of social determinants on health care (SDOH)
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
The expected growth in the use of social determinants of health care and the associated costs in the US are estimated at $10.9 trillion by 2033. Reducing healthcare costs and improving health care quality require the recognition of the social determinants of health as an important component of population health and preventive care.
- The manager who needs to support a transformation transformation process by assessing e.g. how to operate in a non-compliant environment.
- The leader in a start-up who needs to influence the members of the board to become a part of the culture while being early adopters.
- The manager in a health organization who needs to support e.g. how to reduce the unnecessary care through a patient journey.
how to focus on the right things
what is care and why does it matter?
social conditions that affect health
Social determinants of health
who are the people in your community?
all about population health
Chronic care management
how can you manage chronic disease effectively?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What use cases do you have for wearables?
- Healthcare related (e.g. step counter)
- Healthcare AND productivity related (e.g. smartphone and/or tracker that also allows me to work handsfree)
Q. Do you have a personal health tracker?
- I have a basic model (e.g. Fitbit)
- I have a special health tracker which was tailor-made to my needs (e.g. Philips)
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|OW Reflections From CES 2015.pdf
|Oliver Wyman 5G press release FINAL.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.