The impact of social media on HRM
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Communicators must rethink their communication strategies in order to provide the right information in the right format. Although the percentage of employees using social media may differ significantly, the impact is the same for companies of any size.
- The HR manager who needs to make sure that the new organization culture is a safe place for her staff.
- The IT specialist who needs to find out what's not working in her company.
- The consulting partner who needs to know if the new recommended tools can come along with social and self-management.
- The CEO who wants to find out how teamwork can bring more efficiency in her strategic path.
- The IT manager who needs to know what's the way to the success of her team.
how to get the best out of them
what do you need to know about your employees?
how can leaders help their teams be more effective?
where does it come from and why is it important?
how should processes change in a digital world?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Are employees involved in the design of new products or services?
- Not formally
- Employees given a few input within the human capital management process
- Employees actively involved in a joint design process with the team and other stakeholders
Q. Is there investment in employees' learning and development?
- Formal training is largely limited to core competences (e.g. ISO)
- Employees have access to several formal training programs.
- Employees have access to various formal training programs AND there is room for 'extra' informal learning (e.g. in employee community/networks)
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.