The impact of social media on the recruitment process and company reputation management
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
How do you attract top talent to your company? Social media is a critical tool to build your employer brand, find the right people in a tough job market, and build a great brand reputation for your company. And it’s more than just Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn – it’s everything from blogging to podcasting. This questionnaire looks at everything from employer reviews to how users find your company on social media and ranks the best practices for recruiting effectively.
- The interviewer who wants to be sure that only the best candidate is selected.
- The behavior specialist who wants to know if the employee has the right attitude.
- The development manager who wants to track the candidates performance and their engagement.
- The HR manager who wants to know which tools and processes are working well.
- The recruitment agency that needs to know if there is a liability in the department.
the first impression is everything
Company reputation management
what does your company stand for?
how to get the best out of candidates
how to make sure people are doing their job well
how do you know if you're doing a good job?
Facebook and LinkedIn reviews
what's important on these sites?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece.
Q. Are the sales agents aligned with the process (select, qualify, presentation)?
- Is there a one-time training period that is assessed afterwards?
- Sales agents are part of the ongoing team and have an own ICT system available to them?
Q. How are sales agents allocated within your sales channels?
- Available capacity is determined based on historical data
- We use relevant data about the prospect and customer to determine the best sales agents for a case
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.