The Impacts of Facility Management on Building Maintenance
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Attaining reliable and cost efficient building maintenance requires an understanding of the impacts of facility management. This questionnaire sheds light on this important topic in order to make it easier for leaders to act responsibly when managing buildings and grounds.
- The Facility Operations Manager who needs to understand the intricacies of facility management processes.
- The Corporate Building Managers responsible for updating building maintenance strategies.
- The Construction Oversight Committee looking for innovative ways to manage their facilities.
- The Board of Directors needing to gain a better grasp of how facility management affects building upkeep.
- The Maintenance Service providers hoping to propose ways to optimize building maintenance.
Gather insights on facility operation effects
Discover ways to optimize building care
Assess potential for effective tracking
Gauge effectiveness of upkeep operations
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What type of inspection process do you use?
- We use a basic checklist for inspections.
- We have a comprehensive inspection program that covers all aspects of the facility.
- We utilize a multi-level inspection system that is regularly audited by external parties.
Q. How do you ensure maintenance is regularly scheduled?
- We have no strategy
- We track upcoming tasks informally
- We have a fully formalized CMMS which we review monthly
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.