The Insight of Social Media, SEO & SEM, Optimization, Rankings and Organic Search on Corporate Performance
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Get an inside perspective on the impact of leveraging Social Media, SEO & SEM, Optimization, Rankings and Organic Search on corporate performance. Through this questionnaire you can tell how your business can succeed through effective strategy and execution in these areas.
- The Strategy Manager who is interested in assessing the current state of affairs and potential opportunities for innovation.
- The Advertising team that needs to create campaigns for customers to understand the potential of online advertising.
- The Data Analyst who wants to better understand the connection between organic search and rankings.
- The Marketing Department that needs to analyze market trends and directions.
- The Senior Manager who needs to develop plans to increase traffic by optimizing the company's website.
Understand the advantages social media can bring
Success Strategies for SEO SEM
Learn what makes successful SEO SEM
Identify strategies to improve effectiveness
Organic Search Rankings
The effect of organic search and rankings on business results
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What have you done to evaluate reach?
- We haven't evaluated our reach.
- We have reviewed basic metrics.
- We have conducted a comprehensive analysis with tailored KPIs.
Q. How have you researched user preferences when developing relevant content?
- We have not acquired any data.
- We have analyzed user data to generate content ideas.
- We have established user personas and used them to create personalized content.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|Case Study - Intesa San Paolo_0.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.