The role of the leader in creating a vision for the future
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
The visionary and charismatic leaders who built their own companies from the ground up have long gone extinct. Now, the role of the leader is not just to read the visions handed to them but to have a vision of their own, to have a mission that inspires and empowers the entire organization and to be able to convey it to the employees and stakeholders. Leaders today need to be able to move ahead–to know what is coming, to understand it, and to anticipate it.
- The CIO who has failed to get his ideas across to his managers and lacks support in his area.
- The manager who has to relieve the retiring manager and who wants to succeed in the new role.
- The owner who is looking for a new CFO.
- The sales and marketing manager who wants to implement a new brand strategy.
- The HR manager who is looking for a new head of her team.
how to lead the organization
where do you want to go and why?
make sure everyone knows where they are going and why
keep them realistic but challenging enough to be achieved in a year or two at most!
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. To what extent do you know your target customer?
- We know our core customer segments.
- We know and meet the main customer segments.
- We have in-depth knowledge of the main customer segments and where we fit in best.
Q. How does this knowledge translate into customer-specific activities?
- We do not do this ourselves; others do it for us
- We partly determine the activities ourselves (e.g. via our wish list)
- We determine what we want to achieve with customers ourselves (e.g. via our mission)
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.