The use of Microsoft’s Project and Planner in the workplace
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Microsoft Project and Planner are two of the most powerful applications in the workplace. The questionnaire checks the use of some of its features, offers solutions to particular inconveniences, and gives some tips on how to use this software to its full potential.
- The project manager who wants to get a tight grip on her project portfolio.
- The CIO who needs to accelerate a transformation project.
- The innovation manager who needs to deliver results. In time!
- The program manager who needs to synchronize various workstreams.
- The consulting partner whp manages an internal client project.
start with the end in mind
make sure that you have a plan to get there
keep it all together and on track
ensure that everyone is doing their job well
see how things are going, don't be afraid to change course if necessary
Adjusting plans as needed
use your knowledge of what's working and not working to adjust plans accordingly
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Is it possible to set the start date in Project?
- Only if I use the task list of Project
- I can set start and end dates in Project AND in my task list of Outlook (Planner)
Q. Which Project features do you use?
- Just contact and document management
- Project tasks and workflows
- Full project management: planning, tracking and reporting
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.