The use of social media in the workplace
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Social media are used for employee communication and for marketing. However, there are many types of social media available and the choice of the tool depends on the sector and the company strategy. This questionnaire will cover key aspects such as goals, platforms, audience, resources, and partnerships.
- The manager who needs to get a continuous feedback about his leadership.
- The manager who needs to support his team in their digital transformation.
- The manager who needs to get a core team developed.
- The manager who needs to get his team more into the style of his own.
- The manager who needs to get the highest possible commitment from his team.
how to use social media
how to get employees talking about your company
how to reach employees on mobile devices
the right way of reaching people and building relationships with them
Message delivery tools
what are the best ways of delivering messages?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How is the use of social media (digital communication) described?
- We have a set of digital communication objectives
- We have a set of digital communication objectives AND we have established a social media plan with concrete activities and responsibilities
Q. How is the digital communication within your organization described?
- Not (or not to my knowledge)
- We have a digital communication strategy
- We have a clear digital communication strategy AND we measure results
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|Getting the most out of Industry 40.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.