The use of the Internet in HRM and its impact on employee performance.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
HRM plays a vital role in another area: the use of the internet by employees and their right to privacy. If HRM knows how employees use the internet and what they are doing there, it is possible to keep an eye on and improve employee performance, while protecting employee’s privacy.
- The HR manager who needs to go through the yearly reviews with the department managers.
- The HR manager who wants to keep an eye on the talent development in the company.
- The consultant who needs to find out what works and what doesn't in an organization.
- The HR manager who is coping with the daily work load of the daily organizational change.
- The HR manager who wants to improve the HR efficiency.
what is the right use of technology
how to make sure that people are treated fairly and ethically
how to manage your human resources effectively
keep track of information for everyone's benefit
set clear rules about internet usage in the workplace
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. To what extent does the organization act like a team?
- Everyone codes for himself
- Ad hoc general cooperation
- Clear team spirit in which everyone supports everyone
Q. How do you deal with a negative evaluation?
- Argue, walk away from it
- Go with the criticism and try to work on it
- I listen critically and do what I can ('action')
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.