The use of wearable technology in healthcare
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
We are living in an era of unprecedented technological development, in which wearable devices have become a new trend in the healthcare industry. Nonetheless, due to the rapid change of technologies and clients’ needs, healthcare organizations must know how to use wearable devices and how to adapt them to their context in order to improve the quality of life of their clients.
- The CTO who needs to support the strategic ambition by a clear roadmap how to get there.
- The consultant who needs to help his client preparing her organization for the transformation.
- The innovation manager who needs to choose where to start a Proof-of-Concept.
- The specialist consulting firm that wants to innovate its service portfolio.
- The technology vendor that needs to accompany its technology with a sound transformation approach.
the future of healthcare
what is wearable technology?
how can it be used in healthcare?
who will use them and why?
Return on investment (ROI)
how much money can you get for your money
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Is the training budget fixed or is it driven by demand?
- Fixed budget
- Budget driven by demand
- Budget determined based on project costs and complexity
Q. Are the training needs of your employees known?
- No, there is hardly any formal dialogue with employees about their training needs
- We know what training employees want to have but not whether they actually receive it (and if so how)
- We know what training employees want to have AND we know how much of this training is actually realized
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.