Uncovering Opportunities with Business Analysis
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Are you ready to learn how effective business analysis can help your organization create a competitive edge? This questionnaire will provide the tools and insights you need to unlock the potential of benchmarking, gap analysis, SWOT analysis, process improvement, and consultancy.
- The marketing department that needs to convince senior managers about the opportunity of consulting support.
- The finance manager who is interested in helping his team with process improvement.
- The operations manager looking for ways to increase the team's performance through gap analysis.
- The HR department who wants to ensure their strategies are aligning with the operation's opportunities through SWOT analysis.
- The IT director searching for benchmarks to identify areas of growth and innovation.
Determine best practices
Identify problem areas
Utilize external expertise
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How extensively have you analysed cost competitiveness?
- We do not measure or assess cost competitiveness.
- We track key performance indicators but lack a comprehensive analysis of cost competitiveness.
- We systematically analyse our cost competitiveness using KPI's and data analysis methods.
Q. How do you measure performance gaps?
- We don't track performance gaps.
- We use manual tracking of performance gaps.
- We have a fully automated tracking system utilizing KPIs, SLAs, and ROI analysis.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.