Understanding Social Media, Advertising, Targeting and Delivery in the Corporate World
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
As businesses around the world enter the age of digital transformation, understanding how social media, advertising, targeting, and delivery affects sales is more important than ever. This questionnaire is designed to help corporate board of directors heavily analyze the relationship between these four elements and the sale output.
- The Digital Transformation department that needs to convince executive managers about the opportunity of increased sales by leveraging digital tools.
- The Advertising Manager who is interested in helping his team reach their desired sale output.
- The Delivery Manager who is looking for ways to optimize logistical distribution.
- The Marketing team who wants to understand the impact of targeting tactics.
- The Social Media Strategist who must ensure the company stays up-to-date with the latest trends.
How is social media used
Which advertising methods are used
Who is the target audience
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How do you measure the effectiveness of your platform?
- No, we do not measure effectiveness.
- We track basic performance metrics.
- We have a systematically implemented process to measure ROAS and conversion rate.
Q. What is the adoption rate of traditional media outlets?
- We have not yet adopted any traditional media outlets.
- We have adopted limited traditional media outlets.
- We have adopted multiple traditional media outlets.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.