Understanding the Impact of Vision & Mission and Strategy on Corporate Culture
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This questionnaire looks at how vision, mission, strategy and culture come together to create an effective company culture. It examines key aspects of these factors, including values and statements, in order to provide strategies for sustainable and successful companies.
- The Human Resources department that needs to understand the importance of creating a strong corporate culture.
- The Marketing team who needs to identify core values to properly display their company's brand.
- The C-suite executives who need to evaluate their strategy and develop a more effective mission.
- The legal department that needs to ensure vision statements are meeting compliance standards.
- The Executive team who is interested in providing guidance and direction through developing a unified vision statement.
Assessing the purpose ambition and objectives of the business
Analyzing the goals resources and plans of the company
Setting up policies practices and behaviours
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What have you done to define your core values?
- We haven't done anything yet.
- We developed a basic statement of core values.
- We established a fully articulated set of core values that are reviewed and evaluated on a regular basis.
Q. What strategies have you implemented to reach long-term goals?
- We have no plan in place.
- We have a basic strategy we apply.
- We have a fully-formalized plan that we continuously review and update.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.