Unlocking Business Solutions Through Effective Leadership
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Working effectively through difficult negotiations and conversations isn’t easy, but it’s an essential part of achieving success. Discover how improving leadership skills, conflict resolution techniques, active listening abilities and facilitation techniques can empower you to find creative solutions within the corporate world.
- The HR department that needs to convince senior managers about the opportunity of leveraging leadership for improved team performance.
- The senior manager who is interested in helping their team with effective negotiations strategies.
- The quality assurance department exploring facilitation as a way to ensure team productivity and clarity.
- The organizational development team that requires advanced strategies to resolve conflicts between different teams.
- The learning and development department looking for ways to increase active listening among employees.
An assessment of individual and collective leadership capacity
A comprehensive examination of strategies and practices designed to handle disputes
Evaluating and building on the power of listening in business contexts
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What have you done to understand leadership roles?
- I haven't done anything.
- I've read some books and attended seminars.
- I've actively developed relationships with peers and seniority levels to better understand leadership dynamics.
Q. To what extent have you integrated conflict resolution principles?
- We have not discussed them.
- We have identified the principles.
- We have incorporated them into our strategy.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.