Unlocking Corporate Potential – Aligning Strategy, Talent, Leadership & Operations
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This questionnaire is designed to identify key aspects and areas of focus within organizations, to unlock their full potential. With insight into how operations, organizational development, strategy, talent and leadership can be aligned and improved, the path to success will become clearer.
- The operations manager who needs to encourage efficient change in the organization.
- The organizational development executive who wants to promote employee growth and ownership.
- The strategy planner that needs to understand how to develop long-term objectives and overcome current challenges.
- The talent recruiter looking for solutions to build a competitive advantage.
- The leadership coach wanting to ensure successful collaboration between teams.
Identifying best practices for day to day tasks
Improving team unity and workplace culture
Crafting long term plans with short term results
Recruiting and retaining qualified personnel
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What automation processes have you implemented?
- We haven't implemented any automation processes
- We have implemented some automaton processes
- We have implemented an automated system across the organization.
Q. How do you set organizational goals?
- We don't have any goal setting processes.
- We have a basic goal setting process but lack measurable objectives.
- We have a fully formalized goal setting process that we use to track progress regularly.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|New Ceos & The Senior Team.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.