Unlocking Potential with Business Transformation
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This questionnaire will help you explore the potential in business transformation, process improvement, automation, change management and system integration. Find out if your organization can benefit from altering practices and systems to increase efficiency and innovation.
- Executive Leadership seeking better process control and cost optimization.
- CTOs exploring automation and system upgrades that can create more value for customers.
- IT Managers looking to find the right solutions to integrate systems and manage change.
- Change Management Professionals driving process re-engineering initiatives.
- Consultants aiming to create strategic plans to improve operational effectiveness.
Advice support and specialised skills
Reorganizing structures and processes
Streamlining operations for maximum efficiency
Connecting disparate systems improving integration
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How do you ensure professional support?
- We don't have any support
- We sometimes ask experts for advice and feedback
- We employ dedicated professionals in an organized system
Q. What processes have you established to ensure goals are set?
- We have not established any processes
- We have discussed goals informally
- We have established a formal goal setting process
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.