Unlocking Sales Potential through Cross-selling & Upselling
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
As businesses of varying sizes continue to explore the use of cross-selling and upselling as a way to increase sales, understanding customer needs is critical. This questionnaire shows the potential offered by cross-selling, upselling, bundles, discounts, and upsell campaigns.
- The Marketing team that needs to adapt their offer portfolio to changing market needs;
- The Operations department that needs to convince their managers about the opportunity of cross-selling and upselling;
- The Customer Service manager who is interested in helping his team with creating offers from individual customers;
- The Supply Chain analysts who want to reduce costs and maximize profits through bundle discounts;
- The Data Science professionals that need insights into how upsell campaigns impact sales.
Strategies for increasing sales
Leveraging customer demand
Selling in packages
Discounts Upsell Campaigns
Keeping sales moving
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How do you measure the ROI of cross-selling upselling?
- We don't, we just do it
- We analyze customer data to inform decisions
- We use A/B tests and track success with KPIs
Q. How do you differentiate between discounts?
- We do not differentiate between discounts.
- We differentiate between discounts based on criteria defined by management.
- We differentiate between discounts using A/B testing and analysis of data on customer preferences.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|SEF5 White Paper - Embracing Intelligent Operations - 20th September 2018.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.