Unlocking the Possibilities of Office 365 Integration
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Today’s corporate environment is continuously adapting to changing times, demanding better third-party integration, cross platform support, connectors and APIs. Unlock the possibilities with this questionnaire exploring the impact of office 365 integration on the corporate world.
- Marketing staff needing to persuade stakeholders about the value of Office 365 integration.
- IT Managers who are looking for ways to streamline processes using Office365 integration.
- Development teams striving to maximize the potential of their Office365 application.
- Productivity experts that need to advocate the advantages of cross-platform support.
- CIOs aiming to integrate third-party applications into their corporate network.
Discover the advantages
Challenges of Office 365
Overcome the obstacles
Future of Office 365
Prepare for the change
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What level of cross-platform compatibility do you currently have?
- We don't have any support yet.
- We sporadically support some products.
- We have a comprehensive cross-platform strategy.
Q. What steps have you taken to ensure your Office 365 applications are compatible?
- We have not taken any steps.
- We have assessed compatibility but have not implemented fixes.
- We evaluate and implement new solutions regularly.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|kpmg||gx-fsi-Global IFRS Insurance Survey 2013-Key findings.pdf|
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.