Unlocking the Potential of Banking Security Practices
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
In today’s digitally-dominated world, banking security practices are integral to customer protection. This questionnaire evaluates and reviews existing banking security practices, verifications and identification procedures, as well as their respective audits.
- The cybersecurity department that needs to convince governance managers about the opportunity of revamping security protocols.
- The risk management manager who is interested in helping his team with constructing an audit program.
- The compliance officer wanting to identify and review any breaches of policies.
- The IT network engineer concerned about the successful implementation and maintenance of authentication systems.
- The fraud investigation team needing help in recognizing the latest trends in fraudulent activities.
Evaluating steps taken to confirm identity
Establishing identity before access
Monitoring security practices
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How do you perform document checks?
- We don't do any document checks.
- We have an informal process for verifying documents.
- We have a robust KYC procedure with industry standard checks.
Q. How efficient is Retinal scanning?
- Not efficient, manual verification only required
- We use automated tracking and ANNs to determine match accuracy
- Advanced biometrics systems with 99.9% accuracy implemented
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|Sia Partners ESG Resilience Study 2020.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.