Unveiling the Impact of Finance on Financial Reporting
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
More than ever, regulatory changes are forcing corporate stakeholders to face complex and changing financial reporting regulations. Our questionnaire is designed to equip board members with the necessary tools to navigate their financial reporting obligations while enabling the analysis needed to stay ahead of the curve.
- The CFO of a publicly traded company seeking to understand the impact of financial reporting regulations on internal operations.
- The CEO of a multi-national corporation wanting to optimize financial reporting procedures.
- The Accounting department that needs to convince external auditors about the accuracy of newly implemented finance processes.
- The Compliance Manager who is interested in helping his team with detailed financial analysis.
- The Risk Manager of a start-up venture striving for better financial statements.
Understanding the environment
Examining core information
Applying practical applications
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How do you identify financial regulations?
- We don't have a plan in place
- We have a basic understanding of regulations and evaluate as needed
- We have a fully formalized process that we evaluate regularly
Q. How do you use data insights to make decisions?
- We don't use data insights,
- We have a basic understanding of data insights and try to use them when possible,
- We have a fully formalized process of analyzing data insights that we use regularly.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.