Utilizing Social Media for Maximum Engagement
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Social media is becoming increasingly important for companies to reach their customers and build relationships. This questionnaire will explore the use of user-generated content, influencers, engagement, trending, and hashtags in order to optmize corporate visibility and success.
- The marketing team that needs to understand the use of social media to expand customer base.
- The finance managers who are interested in reducing cost for customer-oriented campaigns.
- The engineering managers that need to leverage latest trends in IT infrastructure.
- The project leaders that want to increase engagement with customer base.
- The research department that wants to measure and analyze the impact of social media presence.
UGC enables customers to share brand experiences
Accesssible and trustworthy way of connecting with customers
Strategies to maximize interaction with customers
Following and leveraging relevant topics
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What have you done to leverage existing reviews?
- We have done nothing
- We have started collecting reviews
- We have implemented a structured process for analyzing user reviews
Q. What techniques have you used to select influencers?
- We have not started the process.
- We have a manual process that includes reviewing profiles.
- We use automated AI that tracks data to identify influencers.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.