Utilizing Technology, CRM and Automation in the Corporate World
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Today’s competitive corporate environment requires an appreciation of the impact that technology, CRM and automation can have on organizational efficiency. This questionnaire will explore the tools, platforms and strategies employed to maximize success.
- The marketing director who needs to evaluate the potential for CRM integration in the company.
- The IT manager who requires a comprehensive overview of the current technological landscape.
- The operations manager looking to increase productivity through automation.
- The CEO seeking better insights into how their organisation utilizes platforms.
- The CFO who is keen to understand how businesses can implement different tools.
Gaining customer insight and engagement
Leveraging advancements for success
Using customer data to inform decisions
Streamlining processes with technology
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What platforms have you used to create a digital presence?
- We've only used some basic online directories.
- We've developed a comprehensive web and social media presence.
- We've implemented an integrated omnichannel strategy.
Q. How secure is your digital infrastructure?
- We don't have any cybersecurity measures in place.
- We have an IAM infrastructure and security policies in place.
- We are proactively monitoring our data for threats with ML-based systems.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.