Video and social media marketing
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Social media is transforming the landscape of business. The best way to understand what it will bring for your company is to start asking about the common trends in the evolution of the industry, the factors that will dominate video marketing, and the most efficient strategies for targeting audiences from a variety of platforms.
- The operations manager who needs a benchmark to compare the competitive activities.
- The HR manager who wants to know if his company can claim to be the number one in the country.
- The IT manager who needs to get a quick insight on his company's social media strategy.
- The marketing manager who is unsure of his company's social media performance.
- The vice president of marketing who wants to know if his company is on the right track.
how to use social media
what is content and why should you care?
how video can be used in marketing
the power of social media continue sharing
store all data in one place
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Are your local staff enabled to use social media?
- I have provided training to my local staff and community champions
- We have an active social media policy together with regular ongoing training for all team members and community champions
Q. How are the social media activities for your product or service distributed across your departments?
- We do not know who is responsible for what
- We look at how that worked in the past
- We coordinate our activities with a fixed rota based on availability and talents
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.