Virtualization – Driving Corporate Transformation
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This questionnaire aims to help understand how virtualization is transforming the corporate landscape and which areas are being impacted.
- The IT team that needs to convince senior managers about the potential of virtualization.
- The Technology Manager who is interested in helping his team with virtualization strategies.
- The CFO who wishes to understand the cost implications of virtualization.
- The Network Security Officer who is exploring the security aspects of over-virtualization.
- The Data Center Manager who wants to assess the risks associated with virtualization.
ICT Virtualization Assessing the adoption of virtualization for ICT Cloud Computing Examining the use of cloud computing in the context of virtualization Server Desktop Application Virtualization Exploring the type of virtualization and its deployment options
As you can see, you're not asking your respondents for opinions, satisfaction or agreement. Our scientific research has shown that these are very bad fuel for algorithms. Instead, we ask for verifiable facts or -behaviour. For further reading, you can download our AMAIZE magazine dedicated to this topic or discover the scientific papers in the Resources section. After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece.. Q. What have you reduced due to virtualization?
- We have not implemented any of the possible improvements.
- We have implemented a few resources to reduce operational costs.
- We have an optimized virtualized architecture that helps us significantly reduce operational costs.
- We have not done anything yet.
- We implemented policy-based automation and orchestration.
- We use ABAC which evaluates resource demands against dynamic business policies in real time.
The artificial intelligence creating the questionnaires for the store has been inspired by over 11.000 whitepapers from more than 100 noted consultancy firms. Algorithms selected the 20% best papers and grouped papers from different consultancy firms into specific questionnaires. Why settle for less? Here is a summary how we did it. If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
You will download so much more than a set of questions and answers. This questionnaire contains everything for the full consultancy experience:
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.
There are no reviews yet.