Your new social media marketing strategy
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Catering to the growing number social users is not enough. Social media now needs to expand to the masses. One way of doing this is providing more opportunities to the general public and the other way of doing this is to give more exposure to the potential customers. Thus, social media marketing agencies now take part in building the trust of their clients into their business by building their own brand.
- The CMO who wants to address the need for deeper changes.
- The IT manager who wants to understand the usefulness of the new tools.
- The marketing manager who wants to actualize the key messages of the CMO.
- The IT director who needs to understand the impact of the digital transformation on the IT organization.
- The IT consultant who wants to support the information technology in digitalization.
how to use social media
how to create new audiences
how to reach your audience
what is the best way of reaching them?
why do you want people's attention?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Is an SNS (social networking service) or social media strategy in place?
- There is a strategy but not realized
- We have a strategy that is realized
Q. Are employees using SNS/social media during work?
- Employees are not using SNS/social media during work
- Employees mainly use the tools that have been assigned to them by the employer (e.g. send emails)
- Employees use their own devices (e.g. mobile phones, Ipads) and select their own applications (e.g. social media) to fulfill their tasks in the best way possible
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|2037_Top 10 Wine Trends.v11.1.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.